Pentegra is a leading provider of retirement plan and fiduciary outsourcing solutions to banks nationwide. Pentegra makes offering a retirement plan easier for banks, with retirement plan solutions that, save time, eliminate work, and minimize risk and burdens by outsourcing key retirement plan responsibilities.
As an institutional fiduciary, banks can transfer key retirement plan administrative responsibilities to Pentegra. These include completing and signing required filings and ensuring that plan responsibilities are handled correctly. For bankers, this simplifies the complex job of administering a retirement plan and minimizes risk. Think of it as an extra set of eyes on the plan.
- Provides a level of comfort and relief
- Key retirement plan responsibilities are handled by Pentegra
- Saves me time by transferring work to Pentegra
- Reduces compliance burdens and removes liability
- Eliminates complex responsibilities
- Improves plan outcomes
Pentegra offers a comprehensive array of retirement plan solutions and the added advantage of 75+ years of working with banks nationwide. You decide how you want to work with us and together we’ll select the plan design, services, and fiduciary support, that brings your solution together seamlessly to drive successful outcomes.
- 401(k) plans, including plans with publicly and non-publicly traded employer stock
- Defined Benefit Pension plans
- Cash Balance plans
- KSOPs and ESOPS
- Profit Sharing plans
- 403(b) plans
- 401(a) plans
- The ability to outsource key retirement plan duties and responsibilities
- A flexible approach that lets banks decide how they want to work with Pentegra—either as a full service provider or on a more select basis.
- Comprehensive high-quality retirement programs designed exclusively for banks
- The benefit of 75+ years of bank insights and trends to help position your bank competitively
- A wide array of retirement plan services, including customized plan communications that include 24/7 account access for plan sponsors and participants as well as on-site education meetings